Friday, September 18, 2020

Arrays

 

Toady i did arrays for my maths.(Chilli three)
It was really fun!
First i had to make a prediction(guess) of how many i think there are.
Then i had to calculate how much the total was.
I realised it would take me a long time to count one by one.
so instead i used times.
it turned out to be a lot faster.

Have you ever tried to solve a problem that was an array?
was it hard,tricky,OK?

I really enjoyed doing arrays i wish there could be a more array problems I can do in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about