Friday, October 30, 2020

conclusions about insects

 

Today we group four Ruru room 3,are learning about conclusions.
conclusions is a text just with reasons. If I was given questions and I had to write it down on a piece of paper.That would be a conclusion.
Out topic was all about insects.
This slide will show you a video all about if we didn't have bugs.And Bugs body parts and their habitats.

Have you ever wrote something in a conclusion?

I really enjoyed this because...I got to answer questions and have my own ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about