Monday, November 30, 2020

If I were a kea

 I wound glide and soar in time, with the wind blowing beneath my wings.

               I would feast on only bushy Trees, plants, materials,  

                       mouldy rotten logs. Even Other animals

When It's time I lay my eggs I slowly approach the beach forests and rest.






this is my poem if I were a kea. I would do stuff that keas do.live like a Kea does,And move how a kea does,Speak how a kea does. And do everything that keas do.

this was an amazing thought of how It would like to be a kea and the feeling.

whats it is your favourite native bug or animal?would you like to experince how to be alike?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about