Sunday, January 24, 2021

pixels summer learning journey

  

this is a summer learning journey task all based on pixel

there is website called piskel where you could either a Christmas tree or something you would wear in summer.

i decided to make a Christmas tree.I decided i would make the colors gradient so i used three shades of green instead of making it one color.then I put on some lights on the tree and used bright coulours so it would pop.and lastly I decided I could make a pot for it I design the pot blue to present it as the ocean.

did you know that the 3 coulers red,blue and green makes can make over 16 million different types of coulers in one block.

I really enjoyed this because...you could take your time and experience pixel drawings, pixel blocks, and how pixels were made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about