Thursday, July 23, 2020

quality comments


Today on 22nd of July we had to buddy up with someone that was a year 4.
I chose my friend livia because I thought we would get it done faster.
So how this worked was we each had to read a speech bubble and that was a comment,
we had these two pictures One was a thumbs up The other was a thumbs down,
I read One and lets just say it was bad,
I ctrl + c (copy and paste)
and I put the thumbs down in the comment I just read.
and then I had to comment on the document.

How much comments have you posted when you first got your Chromebook tell me in the comments.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about