Wednesday, June 9, 2021

~My moment in time~

Purpose to:descript Audience:familly R.t (remember to):add more depth into the story line. There I was lifting my racket around my shoulder getting ready to do a big hit while the ball rises in the air i do eye to eye contact with the ball and cross my everything and hit… SMASH! The ball bounced of so hard the opponent even had to rush to the other side of the court I, myself run into the middle and got ready to hit a ball in front of me or back my opponent hits the ball hard I can see their sweat trickling down from their fore head there probably tired out from all this running up and down i took all the advice I’ve been told and make every hit count! BANG!

In the kh (kaur hub) we had to do a piece of writing about a moment in time you had to choose a sport maybe in inter school competition you did sport you do out of school or lunchtime winter sports and add detail like what you feel add add descriptive words to make it more pop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani,
    its Brooklyn. something i really liked about your writing is that you used words like Eye contact with the ball, smash and you even added the purpose the date and the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani,
    something i really liked about your writing is that you described what the person could see.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about