Friday, December 18, 2020

summer learning journey 3


 











this is my summer place its called the puhurihuri summer beach camp.

here we have palm trees made out of twigs and leaves.

and the top to bottom covered with the crunchiest leaves.

for the finishing touch white and pink petals, fading to white.

I really enjoyed this because...I got to use nature to form a spectacular art, that I could've never thought of.

beauty comes from all different shapes and sizes.

!!CAUTION!! If you have plants or near, be extremely careful because, even leaves could be the end of your life. I accidentally pricked my finger on a thorn on the stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about