Tuesday, December 15, 2020

SUmmer learning journey 2 game thrower

 

this is the summer learning journey 2.

we watched a video on the site and the woman's name was nonogirl.
she told us about the resources like "rubbish" can be used as a creative masterpice.

I decided I would make a game thrower.

Introducing game thrower!

:things needed:
1.notebook
2.toilet roll (or rolled up peace of paper)
3.cup
4.rocks X3

I put my best effort into this I conjoined, sliced and searched.

and...It paid off,This would be a really fun game when your bored at home.

load your rocks and shoot into the aim goal! can you do it?
I really enjoyed this because... It was really fun to use the the resources all around us and who knew you could make an outstanding game!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about