Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Role model

 

in the kauri hub we did a role model slide of who and what your role model has.
 2-7 pages of the slide was about your role model what they have and who they are,
my role model is dharm man because he makes little short films with massive meanings in them,
I've been watching his videos for 2 years now and I really got inspired every time I'd comment he'd reply to me hes like my guardian savoir! the 8th slide was finding a quote that you really liked,there were so many quotes out there that were so inspiring I got caught up and probably took me a couple minutes to choose one I had finally picked one but it wasn't one of the best one there were so many good ones out there.

I really enjoyed this because...we finally got to do something that will hopefully and luckily change some peoples attitudes I had said this more than once but it is true there is lots and tons of bulling in our school do you agree with me? if you do make sure to let me in the comments and keep updated with my blog by going on and following me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about