Thursday, February 25, 2021

slushies and donuts.

 

In the kauri hub ako whanau jain we did a type of different writting explaining what were crazy, addicted to , never tired, I wear etc,I am crazy about steaming hot MacDonald pies (apple)
I am addicted to slushies and sleeping 
i can never get tired of eating and sleeping, I wear shorts and necklaces ALWAYS (mostly necklaces) 
I love singing playing and bouncing on my trampoline
and I like chocolate candy and roblox.

I really liked this because...We  got to express our own feeling of who we are and sop people can get more information about us people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about