Thursday, May 20, 2021

air bender traits

  I disagree that i'm an air bender because…

It says that air bender are dynamic which means they come up with a lot of good/bright Ideas, for my consideration I feel like i’m not that kind of person who makes ideas, I’m the one who helps with the Ideas.

my bender is good because we have a package of powers that include: flying,running fast (invisibility), jumping high,smoke bombs,air pets: flying bison,firefly's,winged lemur, hermit crab, ring-tailed winged lemur.



In the kh (kauri hub) we did a very fun activity basically the teachers set up a video about what bender are you fire,water,air or earth, (I really liked doing this because I do a lot of these videos at home). I got air as you can tell from the tittle, and we had to write about if we disagree or agree with our traits I disagreed and also we had to persuade our author into thinking that are bender is the best!


I really enjoyed this because...we got to do a video that was about choosing 1 out of 4 choices then calculating your points at the end to see what you got!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about