Thursday, June 17, 2021

If I could be any animal what would I be?

 If I could be any animal I would be a alpha wolf alpha is a rank and wolf is an animal the alpha wolf is the leader of the pack a pack is a group of somethings. There are 9 ranks the 9th rank is omega they eat last they are baby sitters also stress relievers the 8th ranks is kappa kappas are the lead hunters in the pack they run the hunts when alphas or betas tell them to and keep the pack well fed and on diet the 7th rank is a lotas I have no clue what they do so I cant explain, the 6th ranks is zetas zetas are like betas but more “intelligent” and are the alphas left hand the 5th one is epsilon they are very villiont when rough and the only listen to gammas or alphas when under command or rough they can become dangerous hunting machines the 4th rank is gamma they are under the betas command they act like leader in fights and are strong and fast in battle, when its under the alphas command It can transform other wolfs into werewolf known as epsilons the 3rd rank is delta it on the same level as gamma but they might be under alpha and betas although they are higher up ranking than other wolfs they take control of the spars because they are to busy the 2nd rank is beta they are second in command they can wait for the alpha to die and take lead or  challenge the alpha to a brawll and last but not least the 1st is alpha they are leaders and get to do anything.


today in the kh (kauri hub) we did a piece of writing about animals it could be writing about catching a suspect that was an animal or say what animal you would want to be I picked the piece of writing what animal I wanted to be and I picked a wolf I explained what type of wolf I wanted to be and types of wolfs there are


1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about