Monday, August 23, 2021

Culture significance


šŸ†ƒoday In the kh (kauri hub) we did some leaning about cultures but specially we did It online due to the covid lately. we had a meeting at 9:00 and our teacher discussed and went through our work and even got to answer some questions then we made a copy and started editing, the first slide contained books listed in rows chilli 1-4 since I was In chilli four I read 3 pieces of texts because that's what I needed to do, the second slide contained 3 questions and you had to answer using your point of view and have backup towards your answer I also added a link to the slide connecting to my answer so you can have some inspiration, the third slide contained a chart with one column red orange and red It was supposed to be based off a traffic light In each column there were specific things you needed to type in like words I know,words I think I know and words to look up, so I filled them all In and go ready to go to slide 4, on slide four It had picture of flip grid with the link to flip grid (the teachers accidentally put In the wrong link so go to papakura class sites kauri hub and you'll get it.) and you had share a new word that you learned from your traffic light chart, the 5 slide had a writing topic you needed to write about it was about Is kapa haka good for us I will post my writing onto my blog so stay tuned, next on slide 6 we had a maths activity we were given 3 questions like 29+8,123+47 and 247+363 I answered them on the slide and we had been given a link to a maths maker and what you had to do Is you had to make up a question of any sort show 2 ways to solve your question then use pictures to show your thinking have a go at my question how many ways can you solve It? the next two slides had maths problems one you HAD to do and one you COULD do, then on the next slide the next slide contained a photo of matific and a link to It and you had to do It for 20 minutes so I worked on matific for 20 minutes then gained access to the next slide,The next slide had 6 options you could choose from there were a lot but you only needed to do two so I chose to transfer my English name Into Chinese and learn how to make my own poi, I added a slide and put In photo of how to write and pronounce my name and my dancing with my homemade poi! the last and lucky slide were extras for fast finishers witch I will definitely be doing because I completed my work In a day! there was also a google meet at 1 pm and over their It was being recorded we played a little kahoot and asked some questions to help us carry on our leaning faster.

I really enjoyed this because...we got to get slide that contained multiple and different fun activities witch was really enjoyable and helpful at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about