Wednesday, March 31, 2021

nonsense creture

 

in the kh ( kauri hub) I made a nonsense creature of any kind I got a little stuck of what I should do but I figured out that I would do a ram mixed with a polar bear. I even gave it i'ts own name because that is the first step of anything, on the google drawings you can see the creature that I created next to it has a dsc (description) to introduce you to it and get to know about it more.
I really enjoyed this because...we got to create our own imaginary creature and designing their ability's,powers,emotions,looks,etc.

1 comment:

  1. wow! that is so creative keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about